With a strong sense of duty, responsibility and impeccable professionalism, the Hotel Yannis Corfu 3* superior is opening on 24th of May 2021. We are ready to welcome our guests in Corfu and offer them the famous Greek hospitality, with the most demanding hygiene and safety procedures that were imposed now more than ever.
Having gained valuable knowledge and experience, all this time, we are now moving forward with optimism to attain new goals ,that with a lot of work, will be achieved.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS THAT ARE APPLIED AT HOTEL YANNIS CORFU 3* superior
The Hotel has developed an action plan, that is based on operating at low occupancy on daily basis. We have conducted individual protocols for each section of the establishment that guide us to take the necessary measures, prevent and manage suspected Covid-19 cases ,in order to limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
The action plan is conformed to the recommendations of Greece’s public health organization – EODY.
According to the plan, the hotel management has appointed a health coordinator to supervise that protocol is being followed and a doctor on call who will act on the instructions of EODY for testing suspected cases of Covid-19.
The Hotel informed all stakeholders (employees, guests, contractors, suppliers, visitors and the public) on the measures of its action plan.
All staff members:
- Have been trained according to our cleaning and hygiene protocols adjusted to the instructions about Covid-19 as well as on following hygiene rules and practices for cleaning and disinfecting identified spots.
- Have been informed of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted, about hotel protocols and are able to provide information to guests.
- Are provided with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).
- Undergo thermal screening every morning.
- Keeping the appropriate distance (at least 1,5 meters from customers).
- Staff is able to identify symptoms and report them to the health coordinator.
- Antiseptic for the guests, next to the hotel entrance.
- Floor marking signs of distances in the waiting area, proper arrangement of furniture in order to reduce waiting time.
- Plexiglas windows at the reception.
- Frequent disinfection of reception.
- All key cards are disinfected.
- The Hotel provides information leaflets on basic health instructions and useful coronavirus-information for guests through the public screen and room TVs.
- For any case of emergency, a medical kit is available which includes disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and laser thermometer.
- Hotel provides on-line check in. It is available for one week prior arrival upon request via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Check out is at 11am and check in at 4pm in order to have additional time for the throughout cleaning of the rooms.
Cleaning, disinfection, housekeeping
- The Hotel implements improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices in accordance to EODY instructions.
- In addition to the normal cleaning procedures, the public areas, the main entrance, reception, door handles, counter tops, tables, handrails, elevator knobs and other high-frequency “touch points” are being sanitized and disinfected frequently each day.
- Hand sanitizers are present in each public area, as well as gloves and mask on special spots.
- Guest rooms are receiving additional cleaning upon departure, paying particular attention to touch points.
- Fabric surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam appliance at temperature>70°.
- The daily cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out only upon request from guests.
- We have removed from all rooms, every decoration object and shared multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines, etc.
- TV and air conditioner controls have disposable covers.
- Customer information with special marking on when and how the room was cleaned.
Architectural structure of our hotel allows adequate fresh air to flow through all areas. Regarding air conditions we are executing:
- Regular maintenance and chemical cleaning.
- Continuous filter cleaning.
- The Hotel conform to HACCP regulation (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), an internationally recognized method of identifying and managing food safety related risk.
- According to the government rules, we reduced our restaurant daily occupancy.
- Extension of the operating schedule of the restaurant, for the rotating attendance of the visitors.
- Breakfast buffet has been special designed under the Greek Government’s guideline and protocols.
- Trained staff service team will happily and exclusively serves you at the breakfast restaurant.
- Restaurant and bar use is only for hotel guests.
Pool – Sunbeds
- Sun beds and umbrellas cleans and disinfects after each quests use.
- The large outdoor areas of our hotel allow even longer distances to umbrellas / sun beds as specified.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool will be increased and disinfectant products suitable for the current situation will be used for the water.
- Sunbeds and swimming pool is only for hotel guests.
For any additional information you may require, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org